Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since you received your order, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
ReturnsYou can cancel your contract and return the items within 30 days of receipt, subject to items being unused, unassembled and in original packaging. Returns are FREE anywhere in UK. Custom made wardrobes (Wiemann and Rauch) will incur a 15% restock charge for wardrobe and a 50% charge for custom additional extras if cancelled AFTER the items are processed to the production stage in the factory. The same charge will apply if the items do not fit into the property as a result of wrong measurements by the customer. This is a restocking charge to the factory as the wardrobe was made to order and is unique.
RefundsTo be eligible for a refund, your items must be unused, unassembled and in the same condition that you received them, meaning that you can not return the furniture which was assembled. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If items are not in resalable condition we reserve the right to deduct up to the full price of sale from the refund. If you come across any damages or defects on items:
- Photographs must be taken prior to assembly of furniture, otherwise, all factories will consider that as the fault of assembly and won’t accept any claims.
- Contact us for repair or replacement of that particular part.
- We will come to fix/replace the part as soon as possible.
- If we can’t fix or replace the part that is defective or damaged at the origin and you want to return the whole item – a full refund will be granted.
- All damages must be reported via email within the eligible time frame.
- You have 48 hours from assembly to report any damages or defects that you come across to be eligible for a refund.
- Assembled furniture can not be returned, unless there is a major fault with it and furniture is not fit for its purpose and the company can not fix it in a reasonable amount of time.
- All damages must be reported via email within the stated (48 hours) time frame.
- If items develop any faults over time – faults must be reported via email with supporting evidence (pictures or video) so we can assess the case to work out and propose a solution.